Poignant documentary about Stuart Wickison, a 19-year-old boy suffering from a condition known as Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, which will invariably see Stuart lose control of his muscles as the tissue is continuously deteriorating. Although Stuart is faced with an early death because of his illness, he lives life to the full and is even planning to leave the comforts of his special needs college. Watch him as he ventures out into the real world to go to university.
- EU’s Coronavirus Christmas Rules: No Communal Singing, Televised Church Only
- Peter Hitchens: “I’m not sure our political system will survive the turmoil”
- After this New Wave of Lockdowns, Most People Will Accept Any “Solution” Because They Will be So Desperate
- Coronavirus vaccine: Pfizer given protection from legal action by UK government
- Central Bank Digital Currencies and the Global Monetary Reset