Poignant documentary about Stuart Wickison, a 19-year-old boy suffering from a condition known as Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, which will invariably see Stuart lose control of his muscles as the tissue is continuously deteriorating. Although Stuart is faced with an early death because of his illness, he lives life to the full and is even planning to leave the comforts of his special needs college. Watch him as he ventures out into the real world to go to university.
- Extraordinary pandemic powers to remain in Victoria after State of Emergency extension
- Canada Told to Refrain Giving AstraZeneca Vaccine to People 65 and Over
- Quote: Schwab on human genome
- Eugenics Is Alive and Well, and the “Covid-19” Scam is the Engine for Accomplishing Depopulation
- The Cambridge study testing asymptomatics is the gift that keeps on giving ….