Vaccinations have eliminated polio from much of the world, and controlled many diseases that once maimed or killed in large numbers. But are concerns over the risks of immunisation enough to stop getting vaccinated? Guests: Brian Deer, Adam Finn.
- The witch-hunting of lockdown sceptics
- PETER HITCHENS: Why our liberal elite cheered for this violent mob
- Silicon Valley and WEF-Backed Foundation Announce Global Initiative for COVID-19 Vaccine Records
- Chinese Inventions: The Compass, Gunpowder, …and Critical Social
- Dystopia Now! – Surveillance Through Vaccine Certificates, Digital IDs, and Biometric Data