In the US, when the economy needs a fix, so do the people. The country is now the world’s largest consumer of coffee. And this addiction to caffeine is being exploited by some unscrupulous producers who’re looking to boost their profit. RT’s Marina Portnaya reports.
- Quote: Wishire on genetic engineering
- A DARPA-Funded Implantable Biochip to Detect COVID-19 Could Hit Markets by 2021
- Quote: Boddy on Corporate Psychopaths
- Quote: Sutton on trilaterals
- Quote: Mate on stress
- Quote: Juncker on deciding
- German doctor: COVID-19 vaccine ‘could prove to be the biggest mistake’
- How do native Polish speakers identify and classify the British English monophthongs?