In the US, when the economy needs a fix, so do the people. The country is now the world’s largest consumer of coffee. And this addiction to caffeine is being exploited by some unscrupulous producers who’re looking to boost their profit. RT’s Marina Portnaya reports.
Latest Posts & News
- Italy Halts AstraZeneca Vaccine for Under-60s After Teenager Dies + More
- Pinkerton: Dr. Fauci, Meet Dr. Frankenstein – Did ‘Gain of Function Research’ Create a Monster?
- Reporter Who Broke Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Story And Received ‘Significant’ Death Threats Found Dead
- Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. sounds the alarm over genocidal crimes of Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates
- Boris Johnson calls for ‘feminine’ pandemic recovery as he opens G7