We’ve seen in previous articles (notably in The Transhumanist and Police State Agenda in Pop Music) that the concept of transhumanism, which can be defined as the merging of humans and robots, is being abundantly promoted in music videos, movies and video games. On top of this “indirect” kind of promotion, transhumanism is being sold through more direct channels such as documentaries, television features and news reports. The main face of the movement is the American inventor Ray Kurzweil who has recently been on a massive PR campaign to promote what he calls “Singularity” (a term that is probably less threatening than “transhumanism”).
- A DARPA-Funded Implantable Biochip to Detect COVID-19 Could Hit Markets by 2021
- Quote: Boddy on Corporate Psychopaths
- Quote: Sutton on trilaterals
- Quote: Mate on stress
- Quote: Juncker on deciding
- German doctor: COVID-19 vaccine ‘could prove to be the biggest mistake’
- How do native Polish speakers identify and classify the British English monophthongs?
- Quote: Anonymous on society