We’ve seen in previous articles (notably in The Transhumanist and Police State Agenda in Pop Music) that the concept of transhumanism, which can be defined as the merging of humans and robots, is being abundantly promoted in music videos, movies and video games. On top of this “indirect” kind of promotion, transhumanism is being sold through more direct channels such as documentaries, television features and news reports. The main face of the movement is the American inventor Ray Kurzweil who has recently been on a massive PR campaign to promote what he calls “Singularity” (a term that is probably less threatening than “transhumanism”).
Latest Posts & News
- Italy Halts AstraZeneca Vaccine for Under-60s After Teenager Dies + More
- Pinkerton: Dr. Fauci, Meet Dr. Frankenstein – Did ‘Gain of Function Research’ Create a Monster?
- Reporter Who Broke Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Story And Received ‘Significant’ Death Threats Found Dead
- Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. sounds the alarm over genocidal crimes of Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates
- Boris Johnson calls for ‘feminine’ pandemic recovery as he opens G7