In the wake of recent earthquakes in unexpected, remote areas such as Ohio, the already controversial topic of “fracking” is heating up as new concerns percolate over potential environmental and public health impacts. Bringing together a panel of hydraulic fracturing thought leaders who represent a multi-dimensional viewpoint on the issue, Bloomberg BNA is hosting a two-hour webinar, Hydraulic Fracturing: Facts, Frictions, and Trends, that will provide insights from an environmental, health and safety, and business/government perspective. This online event will take place on Wednesday, February 15, 2012, from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. EST.
- Quote: Boddy on Corporate Psychopaths
- Quote: Sutton on trilaterals
- Quote: Mate on stress
- Quote: Juncker on deciding
- German doctor: COVID-19 vaccine ‘could prove to be the biggest mistake’
- How do native Polish speakers identify and classify the British English monophthongs?
- Quote: Anonymous on society
- Quote: Hedges on the asylum