In the wake of recent earthquakes in unexpected, remote areas such as Ohio, the already controversial topic of “fracking” is heating up as new concerns percolate over potential environmental and public health impacts. Bringing together a panel of hydraulic fracturing thought leaders who represent a multi-dimensional viewpoint on the issue, Bloomberg BNA is hosting a two-hour webinar, Hydraulic Fracturing: Facts, Frictions, and Trends, that will provide insights from an environmental, health and safety, and business/government perspective. This online event will take place on Wednesday, February 15, 2012, from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. EST.
- Repost: A novel mRNA modification may impact the human genetic code
- No ‘secret agenda’ about The Great Reset
- “A New World Altogether” – Global Airlines Set To “Go Live In March” With COVID ‘Passports’
- ‘Great Reset’ without God is nothing but a hoax: Polish archbishop
- Bill Gates’ New Book: Wrong on Climate, Wrong on Farming