Source: New School
Language instructors face several problems when teaching pronunciation, including time constraints and the difficulty of designing effective tasks. This hands-on workshop suggests practical solutions and outline seven concepts in teaching pronunciation. Participants will practice applying these concepts and utilizing presentation techniques.
- EU’s Coronavirus Christmas Rules: No Communal Singing, Televised Church Only
- Peter Hitchens: “I’m not sure our political system will survive the turmoil”
- After this New Wave of Lockdowns, Most People Will Accept Any “Solution” Because They Will be So Desperate
- Coronavirus vaccine: Pfizer given protection from legal action by UK government
- Central Bank Digital Currencies and the Global Monetary Reset