Source: New School
Language instructors face several problems when teaching pronunciation, including time constraints and the difficulty of designing effective tasks. This hands-on workshop suggests practical solutions and outline seven concepts in teaching pronunciation. Participants will practice applying these concepts and utilizing presentation techniques.
Latest Posts & News
- Italy Halts AstraZeneca Vaccine for Under-60s After Teenager Dies + More
- Pinkerton: Dr. Fauci, Meet Dr. Frankenstein – Did ‘Gain of Function Research’ Create a Monster?
- Reporter Who Broke Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Story And Received ‘Significant’ Death Threats Found Dead
- Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. sounds the alarm over genocidal crimes of Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates
- Boris Johnson calls for ‘feminine’ pandemic recovery as he opens G7