The digital revolution of the last decade has unleashed creativity and talent of people in an unprecedented way, unleashing unlimited creative opportunities. But does democratized culture mean better art, film, music and literature or is true talent instead flooded and drowned in the vast digital ocean of mass culture? Is it cultural democracy or mediocrity? This is the question addressed by PressPausePlay, a documentary film containing interviews with some of the world’s most influential creators of the digital era.
Latest Posts & News
- Quote: Tekada on global warming
- Van Morrison – They Own The Media (Official Audio)
- How COVID-19 Recovered Patients Are Going Blind Due To Black Fungus Caused By Steroids
- 60 Minutes Mike Wallace Exposes the 1976 Swine Flu Pandemic Vaccine Injuries
- The WHO Confirms that the Covid-19 PCR Test is Flawed: Estimates of “Positive Cases” are Meaningless. The Lockdown Has No Scientific Basis