The digital revolution of the last decade has unleashed creativity and talent of people in an unprecedented way, unleashing unlimited creative opportunities. But does democratized culture mean better art, film, music and literature or is true talent instead flooded and drowned in the vast digital ocean of mass culture? Is it cultural democracy or mediocrity? This is the question addressed by PressPausePlay, a documentary film containing interviews with some of the world’s most influential creators of the digital era.
- Doctors Warn Side Effects From COVID-19 Vaccine “Won’t Be A Walk In The Park”
- Behavioral research and technology expert: Google shifted a ‘minimum’ of 6 million votes in 2020 election
- Peer-reviewed hydroxychloroquine study finds 84% fewer hospitalizations among early treated outpatients
- Anti-woke professor Jordan B Peterson’s new self-help book for the masses will sell millions. No wonder the liberals are in tears
- ‘Average’ effectiveness & unexplained side effects: 7 QUESTIONS that AstraZeneca needs to answer about its Covid-19 vaccine