G. Edward Griffin explains that corporations are really people who make an agreement to engage in economic enterprise. And that the PEOPLE within corporations should be held accountable for criminal acts.
- EU’s Coronavirus Christmas Rules: No Communal Singing, Televised Church Only
- Peter Hitchens: “I’m not sure our political system will survive the turmoil”
- After this New Wave of Lockdowns, Most People Will Accept Any “Solution” Because They Will be So Desperate
- Coronavirus vaccine: Pfizer given protection from legal action by UK government
- Central Bank Digital Currencies and the Global Monetary Reset