Short film documenting the lethal effects of the use of cluster munitions worldwide, with commentary, new statistics and analysis from military experts at Human Rights Watch. Footage shows how cluster munitions have endangered civilian populations from the Vietnam era through current conflicts in Iraq and Lebanon. During the last THREE DAYS of the War on Lebanon, Israel fired up to 4,000,000 cluster bomblets according to UN estimates – twice the amount used by the US in the attack on Iraq in 2003.
- A DARPA-Funded Implantable Biochip to Detect COVID-19 Could Hit Markets by 2021
- Quote: Boddy on Corporate Psychopaths
- Quote: Sutton on trilaterals
- Quote: Mate on stress
- Quote: Juncker on deciding
- German doctor: COVID-19 vaccine ‘could prove to be the biggest mistake’
- How do native Polish speakers identify and classify the British English monophthongs?
- Quote: Anonymous on society