Steven W. Mosher is an internationally recognized authority on China and population issues, as well as an acclaimed author, speaker. He has worked tirelessly since 1979 to fight coercive population control programs and has helped hundreds of thousands of women and families worldwide over the years.
- EU’s Coronavirus Christmas Rules: No Communal Singing, Televised Church Only
- Peter Hitchens: “I’m not sure our political system will survive the turmoil”
- After this New Wave of Lockdowns, Most People Will Accept Any “Solution” Because They Will be So Desperate
- Coronavirus vaccine: Pfizer given protection from legal action by UK government
- Central Bank Digital Currencies and the Global Monetary Reset