Mike Adams from NaturalNews.com, reporting for Infowars.com visits the Burzynski research institute and speaks with Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski, founder of the research institute and clinic. Dr. Burzynski talks about how his invention of gene-targeted cancer medications called Antineoplastons has shown much greater success rates for ridding the body of cancer than any conventional method. Dr. Burzynski also explains that while his invention should be applauded by the medical industry as a whole, it actually made him a target of scrutiny and many indictments.
- Gender-neutral playing cards?
- Coronavirus Scandal Breaking in Merkel’s Germany. False Positives and the Drosten PCR Test
- One World Governance and the Council on Foreign Relations. “We Shall have World Government… by Conquest or Consent.”
- Is ‘Stakeholder Capitalism’ Newspeak for Economic Fascism?
- Antonio Gramsci, Cultural Marxism, Wokeness, and Leninism 4.0