Featuring Michael Pollan and based on his best-selling book, this special takes viewers on an eye-opening exploration of the human relationship with the plant world, seen from the plants’ point of view. The program shows how four familiar species — the apple, the tulip, cannabis and the potato — evolved to satisfy our yearnings for sweetness, beauty, intoxication and control.
- Your Guide to the Great Monetary Reset
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotics, and the Trajectory of Human Civilization
- One Rule for Me: ‘High Value’ Executives, Athletes, Media Freed from Two Weeks’ COVID Quarantine
- Australian Court Upholds Sacking of Academic for Criticising US and Israeli Militarism
- EU’s Coronavirus Christmas Rules: No Communal Singing, Televised Church Only