Charlie Brooker sets his caustic sights on video games. Expect acerbic comment as he looks at the various genres, how they have changed since their early conception and how the media represents games and gamers. Features interviews with Dara O’Briain, sitcom scribe Graham Linehan and Rab and Ryan from Consolevania.
- The witch-hunting of lockdown sceptics
- PETER HITCHENS: Why our liberal elite cheered for this violent mob
- Silicon Valley and WEF-Backed Foundation Announce Global Initiative for COVID-19 Vaccine Records
- Chinese Inventions: The Compass, Gunpowder, …and Critical Social
- Dystopia Now! – Surveillance Through Vaccine Certificates, Digital IDs, and Biometric Data