Photo credit: flusser-archive.orgTags: history, history photo, human, human history, photo credit, Quote, Quotes
Support Our WorkIf you find this site useful and informative, please consider making a small contribution to support our work. All contributions are very much appreciated.
- Syntactic Analysis: Security spotted a man with binoculars last week
- FDA Approves New Treatment for Most Common Type of Skin Cancer
- Widow of 81 starved to death after council forgot about her for nine days: It did nothing when care agency was shut by police
- Are You Fat Because You are Being Poisoned?
- Want sweet dreams? Now there’s an app for that
- Carcinogenic Sugar Hiding in 4 Common Food Products
- Britain’s poorest hit by £2.5bn ‘stealth tax’
- Occupy Monsanto to Wear Bio-Hazmat Suits as They Protest Genetically Modified Congress
- Threats to Your Water Supply Abound — The Devastating Impact of Fertilizers, Fracking, and Water-Hungry GMO’s
- Novartis plant preparing for next pandemic
FAIR USE NOTICE & DISCLAIMER
Many of the articles and images on this site contain copyrighted material, which is made available in an effort to promote education and advance the understanding of health, political, environmental, sustainability, human rights, and social justice issues.
We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of the copyrighted law. If you wish to use such copyrighted material for other purposes, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
This blog does not claim any credit for any external articles or images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Articles or images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an article or an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it to appear on this site, please e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the said item and it will be promptly removed.
Paid advertising on this site may not represent the views and opinions of this blog.